Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

A leader.

How do I write for You when I am not right with You?
Hints of evil desires threatening to surface; lustful thoughts and covetous gripes; self-centred– not just ambition, but obsessions.

I look tired and weary – even though I say I am not. what is true then?
Your peace does not reign in my heart – I know my faith is not a sham. You are real and in these 15 years, You have been holding me close. But am I staying close now? Or is this a lie? A spin.

Am I obsessed with money? What she said today - about hoarding? Is money my master? I set a tight budget, and I make margins to save and to give and to travel. But I have been counting... case-in-point: 2AM.

Ah. Wretch.

Saved by grace. For good works. I'll hang on to that, I'll do my best tonight – to do the work that You have already prepared for me to do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment