Pages

Sunday 30 June 2019

Eulogy, undeserved

1989 – 2019
"She wanted more."
~

Probably sums it up. A camp where tears were released in quiet, and spoken of, in community (hopefully). My mind is what is keeping me from God; so submit your thinking to Him.

But we have the mind of Christ.

The things above matter – I'm here, not because I know it is a lifelong goal, but because I know it matters to God. I do have a unique wiring and skillset that meets the needs in this particular ministry at this point it time. But a parallel reason is that, the boss and training that this place affords me is a blessing of nutrients that I am thankful for. That image of a sapling sheltered under oaks of righteousness feels like it is coming to pass.

What is that to you? 

Earlier, Jesus told Peter:

Feed My sheep.

More. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment